Nearly three million people of all ages volunteer their time, talents and resources to assist The Salvation Army's work across the country annually. Our volunteers are critical partners in helping us fulfill our promise to America of "Doing the Most Good."
The Salvation Army also relies heavily on its corporate volunteers for help throughout the year. With your help, we are able to stretch our donor dollar for maximum impact and build a stronger community.
Want to get involved, but not sure how to go about it? Getting started is super easy! Just click below to get connected!
The Salvation Army Phoenix Metro Volunteer Opportunities
LOTS OF GREAT WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
• Ring the bell at a Red Kettle this holiday season.
• Volunteer at a heat relief station to provide aid to people in the scorching summer months.
• Help in a food pantry to feed hungry neighbors.
• Serve meals to those in need during the holiday season.
• Sort, organize and pack donated items.
• Coordinate a food, water, clothing or hygiene kits drive.
• Conduct a toy drive.
• Interactive activities with children. The children always enjoy the special attention and nurturing provided by volunteer groups.
• What did you have in mind? Our team would love to coordinate a service opportunity to meet your needs!
Questions? Ideas? Ready to be of service?
Please contact Christina Conrad
602.267.4117 | firstname.lastname@example.org,
to discuss how, in partnership with you,
The Salvation Army Metro Phoenix will continue Doing the Most Good.